Tuesday, July 26, 2011

We found a park

There aren't many parks in Switzerland. They just aren't park people. It is a sad thing for many reasons, but mostly sad for us/me because you can't just go sit outside and enjoy an afternoon at the park. I love being able to go picnic outside somewhere. However, today we found a park...well park-ish. We brought our lunch and enjoyed eating outside.

THE best bread I have eaten so far and it came with a mini Swiss flag.

Jachen got himself a big ball of meat, literally. Blended beef with some herbs than baked.

My poulet.

Fireworks and swiss decorations have been out for a few weeks now. While we are in London, we will be missing Switzerland's holiday like unto our 4th of July. However, they celebrate the day "that three guys promised to kick out the Austrians" as Jachen put it. However, by Jachen's description of how they celebrate it here it doesn't sound too exciting so I am not too sad we will be missing it. Next year.

No comments: