Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An amazing drive home

Jachen keeps surprising me with more and more beautiful drives. And they are just drives on the way home taking a different road. This is by far my favorite. Saturday night we went out and when we headed home we went home in a way that brought us up, around and behind the mountain that is behind our home. It was a breathtaking drive. I wish you could see it in real life instead of through my dinky Itouch camera I had with me. WHEN you come visit us, we will for SURE take you on this drive and you will see such beautiful rolling hills that go on forever.


A loud little river we found on our drive

Untitled from Monica Duschletta on Vimeo.





This view right here, just to the left is AMAZING. It didn't capture well enough in the photo I took so I will have to attempt another time to get a better photo.  Just to the left of this you can see hill after hills which then turns into mountains.

Untitled from Monica Duschletta on Vimeo.



Untitled from Monica Duschletta on Vimeo.


Coming from the other direction, the tree I practically hiked to the other day.

1 comment:

joslin said...

man SO beautiful. jealousss.