Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In the morning


Today I tried to finish the last posts I have for this blog because I know that when we get back from London it will be London this, London that and I will not want to post anything Switzy related for a while. Tomorrow morning, early morning, we will head out. Jachen's grandma will drive us down to the train station where we will hop on our train and head to the Flughafen{airport}. I LOVE riding on the trains, that could be my most favorite thing to do here. Our plane takes off at 10:20am Zurich time and we land 10:55am London time. London is an hour behind if that was confusing for you. From there on we will head to our hotel, unload and then go and explore. We have no set plans for our first day and really don't have any set plans for the week. We only have the places we want to go and know at some point we will go to them. Which for myself I like everything planned out, every detail. But I do enjoy the occasional whim and unplanned type vacation. However, I am sure once we get there we will plan a bit more. This past week I have been making us drink a packet of Emergen-C each day to help keep us from getting sick for our trip. I know, I am crazy. I like to be prepared. IF I had more packets of Emergen-C I would bring some along and still have us drink it each day. I don't want either of us getting sick. Can you tell I am super serious and pumped for this trip? I won't be bring my computer with me, but I will have my Itouch where I hope to keep in touch a bit as well as would love to skype family at some point.

No comments: