Saturday, July 16, 2011

We are fancy


Our fancy Saturday night in. Doesn't that pizza not look very delicious? Well it is, okay maybe not delicious but tasty enough and I like to think that it is "healthier" than other pizza's because there is hardly any cheese or sauce. I need to figure out how to make homemade pizza. I made a yummy fruit smoothie, which is still a favorite in this house. I think watching Inception this time around was more confusing than the other times I watched it. Jachen still is sick, but we think his throat is healing. Our weekend is spent indoors, but I will endure it because I know soon we have a trip coming up. Oh man, I am so looking forward to London. I feel like it will remind me of the USA so that gets me really excited.

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

i haven't made a smoothy in ages. just because of this apartment i'm in i think. it feels temporary i think because i'm only here for 2 months total so i never take the time to make real meals. i just need to move then i'll make real food.

bunte!

Natalie said...

why would London remind you of the USA? Cause everyone speaks english? Funny, it wont look like the USA, although it will look a little like Seattle, all the grey skies and drizzle!