Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Beast

Today I went for a walk, I haven't done that for quite some time. I decided to tackle the dreadful hill behind our house. The hill climb was harder than I remembered it being. Luckily the view was beautiful. The below picture shows the whereabouts of our home. I just might even be pointing to it. One of those cows watched me intensely as I passed by both times. I wonder what she/he/it was thinking.

That road that the arrow is pointing to might seem wimpy, but don't let that deceive you. It is long and uphill. My final destination was this bench, pictured in the below picture, which overlooks rolling hills after rolling hills. I only sat there for a bit because I was so hungry and bugs were invading. Right after this picture was taken a bug pinched or bit or crawled on my neck and I almost lost my Itouch to the pavement, luckily I have the reflexes of Chuck Norris and I caught my Itouch by the headphone cord. Alas, the bugs won again and I was headed home for lunch. Was it a great walk? Yes. Was it beauitful? Yes. Would I climb that hill again? Hmm, probably.

1 comment:

joslin said...

hahaha oh man. good thing you saved that itouch! that would have been unfortunate! looks like the walk was worth it! beautifuull!