Friday, July 15, 2011

I love...

Look at my HUGE glass jar of Nutella!! Finally this week I was able to open it. I finished my other baby jar. On the fourth picture you can see the gram difference. We saw it at Toys R Us and it was only 11Francs. A pretty good price especially for how much I eat Nutella. You may remember, but probably don't, that last year when I was moving back from Switzerland my luggage was too heavy at the airport and I ended up having to throw away a beautiful jar of Nutella. I would say this is my even bigger replacement.







































I love seeing trucks here. It is a RARE occurrence, but when I do it feels a bit like home. I think I have seen five trucks since we got here at the end of April.





















I love the beauty in this country.









































*I had to delete the video due to the fact that Jachen realized there was some work info on there. Dang, I will have to record him speaking Swiss German another time.

3 comments:

joslin said...

that nutella is HUGE! yummmm. i remember when you had to throw that away! haha sad dayy! i'd say you are making up for that now with all the nutella you want!

kaitlin said...

oh boy does that nutella look good with that nice swoop on top. and yes of course i remember when you had to throw that away. i don't know why but for some reason i was really imagining the nutella jar being a fancy shape, like the shape of an hourglass. clearly i made that up.

and ya i probably saw zero trucks in all of germany.

insused!

Natalie said...

um , is Jachen's job top secret or something?

Nutella, I have a recipe for nutella truffles....they look divine. When I make them I will tell you how they are.