Thursday, July 21, 2011

Evening walk

We finally had a beautiful sunny evening so Jachen and I went out for some fresh air. We found some good stuff. Isn't that fluffy bunny the cutest?! Okay, maybe a little mangy looking in the picture, but was super cute in real life. I called it little Ewok bunny. I love going on walks and our little bite sized Village is full of character. Thank goodness for my new Itouch that lets me take pics like crazy.






That tree is growing flat onto that farmhouse.

On one of the floors in that pink building was where Jachen went to Kindergarten.



3 comments:

stephanie said...

that tree is nuts-o!

Unknown said...

that bunny is crazy!
woah @ tree on the house

Natalie said...

the bunny looks like a scotty dog! And the tree thing is just a technique you can use to grow trees, it's pretty cool.