Friday, July 8, 2011

#12 Clippers


Jachen was in need of a hair cut for weeeeks. Some days it was cute, like in the before picture...but mostly it was just getting out of hand. At some angles it would look mullet like. I tease that he has Harry Potter hair...it grows so fast. When he handed me the clippers he said he wanted it short, a "summer haircut" he called it. He wasn't kidding around, it was in fact short. It was kind of a scary thing cutting his hair so short, luckily it wasn't the first hair cut I gave him. But we both survived. {however a few days after I was still finding some spots that were left too long}. Just give him a couple more days and his hair will be a completely different length. I'll show ya.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

oh so cute! I love "summer haircuts" on guys. I cut Mark's hair and it is nerve racking everytime.

Olivia said...

I adore that before picture. HA!