Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Update

I have been away from this blog far too long. Lately we have been pretty busy. In addition to our busyness, Jachen has become sick and has been missing a weeks worth of work. It has been enjoyable with him home with me, but I would prefer him not sick. He has been laying around and sleeping while I have been babysitting him. This last Friday evening I went to a Relief Society summer kick off BBQ which was fun. I talked to one of the sister missionaries almost the whole time, she is from Germany originally but has lived in Helsinki, Finland for the last couple years. Her and I have much in common and when she is off her mission soon I will travel a bit with her. The weather has gotten HOT HOT, but luckily our house stays nice and cool.

Another delicious loaf of bread Jachen's Grandmother made for us. It was as delicious as it looks.


We took a drive to Germany. I will post more about that another time.

I made delicious French Toast, yum.
We went back to Solothurn, such a beautiful place.

We went to Solothurn for Jachen's mom's birthday....here is an image of that outing...more to come from that weekend.

Jachen read and finished the book, War of the Worlds. Lucky, I want to read and finish a book.

We received a few packages from my parents...peanut butter m&m's were in it. Yum.

Look at these sweet girls.

That is it for now.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Your update left me with some questions - what business? Why can't you read and finish a book?

Also - Solothurn is beautiful!

Julie said...

sounds like you're having a great time.

Natalie said...

that bread, seriously. Man I want some! Keep the posts coming!

joslin said...

that bread AND that french toast. it ALL looks so goooodddd. YUMM!