Thursday, June 9, 2011

And we're back!

If I had more skills I wouldn't have had to post three separate videos for this, I would combine them. But, not skilled in the video department. Enjoy these pretty silly videos of me talking about the decorating I did in our bedroom. I think I sound pretty lame, but regardless it had to be done. I even used the expression "and we're back" at the beginning of part 2. dork. {I probably always sound like this really} I have been taking videos around the house and these three are all ready for you. I am pretty happy about what I came up with so I wanted to share, and you can finally see the big map I bought at the flea market last month. Get excited!

The Before

Untitled from Monica Duschletta on Vimeo.

The Before part 2

Untitled from Monica Duschletta on Vimeo.

AFTERRR

Untitled from Monica Duschletta on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

you added a heart garland too? i barely see it at the end of the video. Have you used any of the other garlands anywhere? The room looks cute, a great improvement.

joslin said...

I LOVE THIS. the curtain looks awesome. and the new shelves. looks like you are finding good finds at the thrift stores there? thats great. love the globe bed lamp.

kaitlin said...

wait i want more! i really don't think that was enough of a tour for the after.

also, i LOVE that necklace hanging idea, can you take a picture of that? think that needs to be done. what i'm mostly confused about is how you get them on/off.

and yes, i'm with nat, did you hang the garlands anywhere?? i am LOVING it so far, your place looks so so great.

potions! (hah)