Saturday, June 11, 2011

update

Some things that have happened as of late...

Playing video games at Ikea.

Jachen finally axing down a huge shelving unit we don't want in the house and is too big to throw out intact.

I have been working on art a lot lately.

Some beautiful drives, any drive here is beautiful really.

Found somethings I needed at a great store that has become a new favorite.

While eating lunch at Jachen's dads, he asked us what kitchenware we needed from this little magazine. We pointed to one, but then he ended up buying us all this. So nice! I guess I need to learn how to cook meals that go in these.

Jachen came downstairs wearing these silk pants. Oh la la. They were up in the attic. There are some real treasures up there.

I got one of these Bamboo tablets. LOVE IT. It helps a lot. I have been wanting one forever and Jachen wanted to get me one so can't argue with that. Photo courtesy of Jachen.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

what kind of store is your favorite store? Looks pretty random. Glad you are starting to find things. Love the photo of the bridge, and would love to see your art...

stephanie said...

Haha, love the pants.

joslin said...

hahahah oh man those pants. yessss. also i agree with nat, let me see the art. :)

kaitlin said...

wow that purple silk looks great on jachey.
and glad you finally found a craft store, about time switzerland!

essoppla!