Sunday, October 30, 2011

More of us...

A little update on some October happenings...
Watching conference is a little tricky over on this side of the world. Growing up I never thought about how other parts of the world don't watch it at the same time as us.We still have a few talks to watch and we watch them for FHE.
Cute nails, huh?
Jachen reading during Sunday School...and obviously I am on my Ipod in class.
Jachen was asked to fill in twice to teach at Institute and I went along. There is always dinner served before Institute starts and both times we were there we ate delicious homemade pumpkin soup.
We went to check out the holiday decorations at Ikea and pick up another fleece blanket and holiday scented candles. There were Christmas trees in rooms. It finally clicked as to why there were so many Christmas decorations already all over town, but then at Ikea I realized it is because Christmas is their next holiday...whereas in the USA there is still Halloween and Thanksgiving going on.
That is the yummy pumpkin soup and the lovely wheat bread I dipped in it.

I can't believe Halloween is tomorrow and that the day after that is the first day of November! Crazy.

3 comments:

joslin said...

you are kidding those nails?! so cuteeee! did you just paint the end with glitter?!

stephanie said...

I like this post. The end.

Natalie said...

At first I thought you already had your Christmas tree up!! Duh! I love Jachen's Mr Rogers look for church.