Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I don't have much to update...

|| My ankle I THINK is getting better...like may finally heal completely.
|| Remember when our washing machine/dryer was having issues? Well it is again...right now our damp clothes are hanging around the house drying and then after they dry I will iron them. Now, that is the life.
|| We are going grocery shopping in Germany again. I think that is the highlight of my life now. Which is sad. Ha. It is much cheaper to shop there and we have such a bigger variety. CAN NOT WAIT.
|| My engagement/wedding ring is at a jewelry store "getting cleaned". We took it in on Friday...and it's Tuesday...I am eager to have it back. Not only is it taking far too long to be cleaned, but then I have to pay $10 for it. I miss hoping over to Fred Meyer and getting it cleaned in 5seconds and it being free.
|| OH, here is some big news...we plan on moving! We decided it would be best for us to save money on rent by moving into a flat. We can't move till February and we don't know where we are moving, but I am for sure looking forward to it. Wanna come help pack when it's time? Good. See you then.

That about ends the update.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

im sorry about number 2 that has got to be annoying. now that is the life made me giggle a little because it sounds like something i'd say. :( .. and i take it you guys dont have anything like craigslist out there? will your flat be in the same area? ill come help pack!

Natalie said...

You know how to iron??

joslin said...

yay your ankle is getting better! poopy that the dryer is broken. what a joke! YOU ARE MOVING! i'll come help you pack. i'll be right over. yay thats exciting to be in a new place!

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

Hahah, what do you mean "you know how to iron"?? I can totally iron.

kaitlin said...

good update!
haha natalie. good one.
sucky washer, that stinks.
glad you're moving. see you in feb.

eneseroe!