Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Walks-my little big adventure

in my last post i mentioned i went on a walk, a long walk. here are some of the images i saw and captured while along my way. i walked over 4miles each way, it was wonderful. this road i took was one of the ways which we drive out of our village and i wanted a closer look at everything. i was able to enjoy the scenery more than if i was just speedily driving past it. it was a beautiful sunny day with a slight breeze.




kids playing hockey at the post office


see the little cows?

passed many fields like this one


a lot of rolling hills along the way, that never gets old







i walked to the end of that restaurant which is about 5 miles away, then turned around and went home.

when i passed these cows, they were looking at me shady.

a tradition in switzerland by the builders is to put a tree on the roof when the roof is done. they go cut the top off a tree up in the hills. strange but true.


i love where we live. come visit us!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

I want to go on a walk there with you!

I wish you could hold Henry now too (in response to the comment you made on my blog)

joslin said...

gosh those pictures. so so beautifullllll.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

was going through blog updates for blogs i read and kevin looked over when i was viewing these pictures and asked me whats that in picture one "a fried manatee!!?"
looks like a pastry to me.